Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 24, 2009


HARI RaYA AidilFiTRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year Hari Raya Aidilfitri is special to me......
Even though one of my cousins is going to take PMR examination this year, and he is studying like a heck of real nerd boy..... I still have a chance to enjoy this year's Hari Raya.....(Enjoying while teaching my cousin science and maths... hehehe) well, these are some pictures that I took when I went back to my kampung....... hehehe...... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!! Maaf Zahir dan Batin!!!!

Big Family Brings Big Happiness!!!!!!!
Realy? hahahaha....




























Semua menunggu sementara untuk berbuka puasa
pada hari terakhir berpuasa......... sabar ye... hehe....

My cousin.... working hard........ hahahaha!!!!!
















Kambing pun lapar juga....... hahaha.....
ooo... yang ni..... menunggu untuk berbuka puasa sambil bermain iPhone..... hahahahahaha!!!!!!


























ooo.... cantiknya kereta tu..... hahahahaha.....
ooo.... orang ready tangkap gambar.... dia sedang main handphone..... hahahahaha!!!! sms saper tu???













so..... That's it.... this is all I have.... sory kalau ada tersilap kata.... Thanks..... for.... visiting..... my...blog...... hahahahaha..... assalamualaikum.....


Iz...

No comments:

Post a Comment